If you or someone you know is or has been experiencing suicidal thoughts, it is important to reach out for help. All suicidal thoughts should be taken seriously. If you are suicidal, it is a good idea to reach out to another person for support.
- You can always call 911 if you are in a crisis.
- You can also call the EMPACT hotline at 1-800-273-8255. This is a 24/7, confidential hotline that will connect you with someone who you can talk to right away.
For further help:
- Speaking with a counselor would be a good step to take. Talking to a professional can help you sort out your feelings and create action plans for the future.
- Find support through family, friends, or support groups. Surrounding yourself with people who are willing to help you can help to keep you safe.
- You can find out more about the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, and get more specific resources, at their website.
Biltmore Psychology and Counseling is the practice of the top psychology and counseling professionals in the Phoenix, AZ area. We provide exceptional, holistic psychology and counseling services for every person to help them live an extraordinary life.