Biltmore Psychology & Counseling LLC is expanding its practice and looking for a new team member who is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Ph.D./PsyD), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) to provide counseling services to a diverse population.
This position will require the therapist to provide counseling services four (4) days a week and maintain all patient records. The clinic is a private-pay practice with a diverse client base composed of families, couples, and individual adults.
Biltmore Psychology & Counseling will provide counselors with administrative & billing services, facilities, scheduling, marketing, competitive compensation, benefits, and a large referral base. The ideal applicant will have the below qualifications:
- Possess a valid license to practice as a Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, or a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in the State of Arizona.
- Provide proof of adequate professional liability insurance
- 2-3 years of experience providing adult individual therapy. Experience should include intake, diagnosis, and treatment of depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders, OCD, trauma, and grief.
- 2-3 years of experience providing couples therapy. Experience should include counseling for communication issues, infidelity, stress, premarital, and conflict resolution
- 2-3 years of experience facilitating both short & long-term therapy
- Completion of Emotional Focused Therapy externship within 3 months of hire date.
- No previous criminal conviction or professional ethical violations.
- Previous private practice experience
You may apply in the form below or send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 Professional References
- Professional License Number
More About Biltmore Psychology and Counseling
BPC clinical psychologists, marriage and family therapists, and counselors are known for being the best in their field. BPC therapists are held to the highest standards for excellence and bring the best of their education, experience, and professional knowledge to their practice with Biltmore Psychology and Counseling.
Therapists at BPC bring empathy and compassion to every client and every individual. Not only do they offer professional knowledge, but they provide it in a way that meets the needs of every individual. Therapists at BPC are personable and real, in addition to being experts in their field.
Therapists at BPC believe in continuous learning. Therapists look to always augment their professional skillset with new techniques, skills, and expertise. BPC recognizes that in every human interaction lies the potential to learn something new and significant.
BPC therapists and clients develop strong therapeutic relationships based on mutual trust and confidence. This relationship establishes a supportive foundation for clients as they strive to understand and overcome even the most extreme life challenges.
BPC psychology and counseling professionals include licensed clinical psychologists (doctorate-level, Psy. D.), licensed marriage and family therapists (master’s-level, LMFT), and licensed professional counselors (master’s-level, LPC) with varying specialties. This diversity of professional expertise allows BPC to offer the best quality of professional care to support the unique needs of each person.
Whole person care
BPC is committed to ensuring that each staff member is allowed to find balance and exercise positive activities for their own overall well-being.
Hope, relationships, growth
BPC staff relationships are rooted in mutual respect, integrity, and support for each other’s success. While therapeutic professionals have an opportunity to cultivate their individual practices within the shared values of BPC, BPC offers a positive environment for therapeutic professionals to collaborate, inspire, and challenge each other for greater professional development.